Yayasan Sarawak, boredom in skool & mothers' day eve
Yesterday was the day of the PMR straight As scorers goin' to the Yayasan Sarawak in the Civic Centre. I didn't go there 'coz I only score 4As & 3Bs in my PMR last year...at 1st, I felt kinda jealous for those who were going as I'm goin to be the 1 of the 'left 1 out' ppl in class. While those PMR straight As were away to the Yayasan Sarawak, 4B & 4C only left about 8 to 9 ppl in the class, whereas for 4A...only 3 ppl were going there so only left about 20+ ppl in their class. In class yesterday morning, the teachers were not having a lesson wif 4B & 4C as there were too many ppl were away for the Yayasan Sarawak...so the teachers gave us some free period to do our own work. During the free period, the class was kinda boring so I only took out my Bio chart to do the main points of digestion & stuffs. At about 12:10 lyk dat, the PMR straight As scorers were back into their classes & lessons were oso back to begin.
At lunch time, I heard some ppl said dat the Yayasan was boring as they have ntg to do there wif all the doa & stuffs...they oso ate some lunch in the Civic Centre so dat's why not many of my Form 4 frens eating for lunch in skool. *sigh* I juz realized my life in Form 4 was stressful wif lots of homeworks & stuffs...owell, I have no choice but to handle the amount of homeworks in the senior form.
Finally, I'd lyk to wish all the mothers a HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY EVE...ntg much to blog here in this post...toodles XD.