Photo takings, tests, the coming teachers' day, the coming musical evening & mid-term holidays
Today is the ECA photo taking, lessons in the early morning for today onli go at about 10 to 15 mins lyk dat...then there was the 1st group of ppl (which is the skool prefects) went to the skool hall to have their prefectorial board photo taking. So afta Mdm Voon left the class for prefect photo taking, classes started to become noisy & students were out & about around the skool...whereas for me...I went to Ashy Ho & Shi Yin's place to chitchat with them. As many of us left the class, I went down at about 8:20 lyk dat to have my ECA photo taking. As I went down, there were quite a lot of ppl crowding in the hall to prepare for the photo taking...I oso quite surprised when I saw the prefects are still not yet prepare for the photo taking...about afta 1 & a half hr lyk dat, finally it was our turn to take photo. Afta the photo taking, I went back to my class & chat wif Ashy Ho & Shi Yin again until break time...soo we missed quite a lot of lessons this morning esp Eng & Add Maths as many ppl went for photo taking.
The ECA photo taking ended at about 11:00 & I heard some ppl said dat the photographer came half an hour late. And as usual, lessons were back to normal so there's nothing to tok much about it. Yesterday we had our class photo taking, the class photo taking was not dat long as it onli took about 10 to 20 mins to have it taken. Here are the pics before & afta the photo taking in which I took them frm Kimberly's friendster...
Everyone prepare before the photo taking
Let the photo taking begin...lights, camera...ACTION!!
Everyone going "crazy" afta the photo taking...lol!!! Next, there will be tests coming up starting frm Monday until Wednesday which are Add Maths, Chem, Physics & Sejarah...gotta remind myself to bring 3 nutritional facts on Monday for Bio...& study the 4 subjects during the weekends for the tests.
Finally, the teachers' day, musical evening & mid-term hols are coming up. Teachers' day on Friday (which is oso Justy's b'day), musical evening & mid-term hols starting on next Saturday. Can't wait for teachers' day on Friday as I can take more pics, going to Singapore on the 30th May & oso remember to study Sejarah on Chapter 3 & Bio on Chapter 6 during the hols.
Owell...I'll brb updating my blog rite afta my Singapore trip...toodles XD.