-an i-pod
-collections of girlie mags
-a camera for myself
-albums of jazzy music
-an electric guitar
-my bedroom in green
-views of the beach at night
-sceneries of the countryside
-get better in guitar
-to learn saxophone
~ LOVES ~
-Famous Amo's cookies
-Aunty Anne's pretezels
-origin & choc cinnamons
-girlie mags
-sentimental music
-green & brown
-my Sony K600i
-my Sony MP3 player
-my Acer laptop
-poetry
-cute stuffs
-animes
-Disney fairies
-Trollz
~ HATES ~
-candies (except chocs)
-carbonated drinks
-fights among friends
-music too noisy
-violent games
-violent & scary movies
-being humiliated
-being disturbed
-being taunted
-being tortured
-being left out
-being bullied
-being freaked out
-being irritated
-being annoyed
-being taken advantage
-being forced to do something
-being accused for nothing
-revenge
-spiders
-insects (except butterflies)
-scorpions
-snakes
-lizards
-heights
-thunder
-liars
If you want more songs, juz visit my friendster & listen to all of them...enjoy!!!...=)
Friday, 27 April 2007
Shi Yin's sweet 16, the coming holidays & the coming sports day
Lots of things esp the hols & the Sports Day are juz drawin' nearer & nearer starting frm tomoro. 1st, it's our skool's 13th annual Sports day on dis comin' Sunday...I heard some ppl said dat purple house came in 1st whereas green house came in the last for the field events last week...owell, I juz hope dat I could go to the Jubilee Ground dis comin' Sunday early morning to support my frens & my house...GO BLUE!!!...& may the best house wins. 2nd, it's the field trip for Forms 4A & 5A on dis comin' Monday for their Geography I think & they'll be comin' back on either 4th or 5th May which is either next Thursday or Friday. Honestly speaking, I didn't even noe dat they will be going to Cameron Highlands in the 1st place until Soak Kian came to me & told me about it. I was lyk surprised & got a bit excited when she told me about it...even if I REALLY REALLY wan to go wif them, I can't becoz of sooo much lab reports to do, Eng literature to find the answers & MOST IMPORTANT...preparing my script for Eng oral of instructions on how to make some things dat I'm familiar wif. Seriously speaking, I DON EVEN NOE how to make anything lyk origamis & stuffs...but at least I can agak-agak demonstrate on how to cook noodles & will try my best to answer Ms. Teo's questions as accurate as I can. 3rd, there's gonna be our own extra hol on Monday, Labour Day on Tuesday & Wesak Day on Wednesday. As I was lookin' at the calendar frm the skool diary, I could hardly believe dat we are goin' to have 2 days of skool which is quite a lot of "free" days for next week. Finally...& not to forget...today is Shi Yiin's 16th b'day!!!...happy sweet 16, Shi Yiin!!!...^_^...here's smth I want to give you to make ur sweet 16 a sweet day...& oso some of my fave pics below... Happy belated b'day...Shi Yin!!!...^_^
Trollz (The big-haired girls)
Disney Fairies toy collection...soooo cuuutteee!!!...^.^ Tinky & her 4 other fairy frens
Owell...I'm gotta post the Disney Fairies & Trollz individually when I'm free...toodles XD.