-an i-pod
-collections of girlie mags
-a camera for myself
-albums of jazzy music
-an electric guitar
-my bedroom in green
-views of the beach at night
-sceneries of the countryside
-get better in guitar
-to learn saxophone
~ LOVES ~
-Famous Amo's cookies
-Aunty Anne's pretezels
-origin & choc cinnamons
-girlie mags
-sentimental music
-green & brown
-my Sony K600i
-my Sony MP3 player
-my Acer laptop
-poetry
-cute stuffs
-animes
-Disney fairies
-Trollz
~ HATES ~
-candies (except chocs)
-carbonated drinks
-fights among friends
-music too noisy
-violent games
-violent & scary movies
-being humiliated
-being disturbed
-being taunted
-being tortured
-being left out
-being bullied
-being freaked out
-being irritated
-being annoyed
-being taken advantage
-being forced to do something
-being accused for nothing
-revenge
-spiders
-insects (except butterflies)
-scorpions
-snakes
-lizards
-heights
-thunder
-liars
If you want more songs, juz visit my friendster & listen to all of them...enjoy!!!...=)
Sunday, 25 March 2007
Ashley Ho's sweet 16
1st of all, happy belated birthday & sweet 16, Ashy H!!!...^_^...well actually, I juz remembered her birthday last nite & I almost forgot all about it 'coz I've been soooo busy wif all the homeworks & tests. The exam is about a week away & I haven't finish studying all the subjects 'coz too much homework so no time to study all of them. Anyway, I decided to find a pic frm the internet to wish her a happy sweet 16...
*sigh*owell, I'll brb updating my blog rite afta the exam...& to Ashy H, enjoy ur sweet 16 today & study hard for the exam...=)...toodles XD.