<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5661316811688394745?origin\x3dhttp://chrytions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 21 February 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

It's been weeks since I blogged. I was sooo busy doing my homework & study for my assessment test. Well, I was absent on these 2 days becoz of muscleache...*sigh*need to study again during the CNY holidays, so sad. Afta 2 days of sick leave, my family & I went to Bintulu on the 17th juz the day afta the assessment test & I onli brought along my Chem notes & exercises. Afta about 1 hr of studying, I went online on my cousin's com & watching TV o day long. I felt bored in Bintulu as there are nothing much to do & I don't really tok to my cousins dat much. Most of the time, I miss o of my frens back in KCH & I wish I could go to Kelly & Kimberly's house to visit them instead of stuck in my cousin's house doing ntg. Well at least on the 10th Feb, my frens & I went to Aly's house celebrating her sweet 16. Now dat I'm back frm BTU, I could now go & update my blog on my labtop & I juz feel totally relaxed in my room without my noisy little cousins. Sooner or later, I'm going to change my template and upload the pics on Aly's sweet 16 as soon as I got the pics frm Aly, Sarah & Joseph. Now dat today is the 4th day of CNY, I'd like to wish everyone a very prosporous chinese new year...toodles XD.


~ { 6:10 pm }
« shattered dreams »