The acrobatic show in Kenyalang theatre
Juz got back frm the acrobatic show in Kenyalang theatre. The show was great but kinda scary in some other parts. Well, I was s'pose to go wif Edwina Lim & Soak Kian but ended up went there wif Soak Kian & one of her fren frm her temple instead 'coz Edwina Lim was sick or smtg lyk dat. So we o went to her house & grab the ticket where she sticks it on the mailbox. Afta dat, we reached Kenyalang & walked around the shop waiting for her fren to cum....the shops overall are boring & I nearly fell asleep there....it was lyk ntg much to see & we walked around the same shops a couple of times oredi. Around 3 lyk dat, we went to the theatre waiting for the show to start & Soak Kian's fren juz arrived in time for the show...I think the 5th part or smtg lyk dat was scary 'coz one of the shaolins sort of poking through his tummy & turned around a few times...& oso the final part where the guy asked one of the audience(which is a guy) to go on stage & put some protections on his body 'coz he's going to throw 6 knives onto the big soft rocks or smtg lyk dat where he sit according to where those "things" are placed. I felt kinda scared at 1st but in the end I was soooo relieved.The onli thing I hate was the volume of the music....it was sooo loud dat it nearly hurt my ears. The rest of the parts are fascinating including the 2 parts dat I had watched in skool during assembly on Valentine's day...owell, dats all for dat I think...toodles XD.